OPERATIONAL MEASURES TO SERVE CITIZENS AMIDST THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
April 22nd to May 16th, 2021
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- “Drop boxes” will be used at the East, South and Tobago Regional Offices to facilitate the submission of NEW applications, Complaint Matters and Submissions for Status of Land, Stamp Duty and Liquor License.
- Please ensure that all envelopes are sealed and that an email address and contact number are included in the package. Receipts will be scanned and emailed to applicants.
- ONLINE SUBMISSIONS/ NRO
- All NEW applications for the North Regional Office are to be submitted via the paperless construction application system, Applicants can register for use of the service via the TTBizlink web portal or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further guidance.
- All Requests for Status of Land Correspondence & Stamp Duty Exemption Correspondence for parcels within the T1 and T5 Planning Regions can be submitted via DevelopTT.
- PUBLIC DAY/ MEETINGS/ DISCUSSIONS WITH OFFICERS
- In order to minimize physical visits, members of the public are advised to schedule appointments via telephone or email (see section on contact information below). Appointments may also be arranged to meet virtually through the virtual platforms such as Microsoft Teams or Zoom.
- COLLECTION OF RESPONSES
- Applicants will be contacted by the relevant Regional Offices via email with respect to the collection of responses to applications.
- APPLICATION FORMS
- Application forms are available online via https://www.tcpd.gov.tt/documents/
- CONTACT INFORMATION
|REGIONAL OFFICES||TELEPHONE NUMBERS||EMAIL ADDRESSES*|
Ext. 2160, 2165
|For assistance/ queries relating to an online planning or correspondence application, please contact the DevelopTT Helpdesk at email@example.com|
|TOBAGO ENFORCEMENT OFFICE||639-2663||Tessa.Fernandez@planning.gov.tt|
|COMPLAINTS/ ENFORCEMENT UNIT||612-3000
Ext. 2733, 2734, 2736
Town and Country Planning Division’s Updated Covid-19 Protocols (as of April 22, 2021)