Improving the Service Delivery Infrastructure of the Town and Country Planning Division
Service Delivery is the overarching transformation project to develop service delivery infrastructure at the four (4) Regional Oﬃces of the TCPD for the provision of more transparent, accountable, citizen-centric performance which delivers eﬀective, eﬃcient and equitable service.
- Improvement of the application process
- Enhancement of physical infrastructure and work environment
- Improved quality of service to internal clients
- Improved quality of service to external clients
- Increased Public Education of the Town and Country Planning Divison and the citizen in Urban and Regional Planning
For full details on this project click here